Application Development & Maintenance Services
A robust methodology starts with your business needs, and translates your needs to design, architecture, development and deployment of the end application. SPSoft’s custom application development process encompasses all the phases of software development life cycle, starting from translating business requirements into project requirements through implementation and finally maintenance and on-going support as per your technical specifications.
We offer a wide range of services ranging:
Our Global Delivery Model supported by technical and domain expertise characterizes SPSoft’s Application Development Services. A judicious mix of onsite and offshore resources help our clients achieve flexibility, scalability, quality and a reduced time-to-market. We work in collaboration with our clients to ensure that we meet the service levels on the most critical parameters of on-time, within budget and defect free application development.
Our technical expert team understands and analyzes the application requirements thoroughly, prepares architecture, develops, tests and finally implements it. We cater to the industry-standard software development practices and thoroughly test the applications to ensure defect-free delivery.
We have Professional Expertise in the Following Technologies:
- LANGUAGES: Java, PHP, C# .Net, ASP. Net, Python, VB .Net, C, C++, HTML 5, XML
- TECHNOLOGIES: Java ME, Java EE, ADO.Net
- FRAMEWORKS: Spring, Struts, JSF, iBATIS, Magento, Social Engine, WordPress, .NET Framework, MVC, Laravel, ZEND, Drupal,Joomla
- PLATFORMS: Windows, Unix, Linux (CentOS, RedHat), and MAC
- WEB-SERVICES: Hessian, SOA, SOAP, WSDL, RESTful
- SERVERS: IIS, Websphere, Apache, JBoss, Tomcat
- DATABASES: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access, NoSQL
- DYNAMIC DATA INTERCHANGE: Angular JS, JSON, Ajax
SPSoft offers ongoing support services and application maintenance for all application maintenance needs of our clients. Our Application Maintenance Services go beyond managing and optimizing overgrown applications. We follow high precision and mature application maintenance process, which allows efficient capture and reporting resolution of maintenance requests. Our maintenance service begins with corrective maintenance, evolving to adaptive, preventive, and perfective maintenance.
SPSoft’s experienced, well-defined and highly customized Application Maintenance services enable clients to cut down on this recurring expense by taking complete responsibility of the systems involved.
Some of the key features of our Application Maintenance are:
- Decrease in Total cost of ownership (TCO)
- Continuous improvements in quality of services
- Improve applications stability
- Reduce support costs
- Structured methodologies for transition and service delivery
Advantages to Clients:
- Improved application reliability, availability, and performance
- Reduced incident resolution time and increased operational efficiency
- Quick response to changing requirements and priorities
- Improved end-user satisfaction and software quality
- Lowered risks and increased predictability
- Significant reduction of maintenance costs
Our E-Learning Services address our clients technology.
Our Application Development & Maintenance services address our clients technology.
At the core of almost every application in your company lies a database. From day-to-day operations to strategic decision making, your databases are the engines that drive your business. SPSoft offers complete database services to help you organize your data in an effective manner.
Our suite of DBA services include:
- Oracle database Design
- Initial Oracle database system configuration and tuning
- Database Splitting
- Oracle to Enterprise DB Migration
- SQL to Oracle DB Migration
- Performance Tuning system configuration and tuning
- Concurrent Manager monitoring and alerts
- Installation of Oracle statistics collection mechanisms and quarterly database growth
- Hourly monitoring of your Oracle database for pending problems
- Reporting and resolving all serious Oracle alert log messages
- Database reorganizations and row re-sequencing for performance
Our tailor-based Application Migration solutions help organizations deal with their out-dated technologies. We address issues wherein applications span from multiple databases, different systems and languages and offer migration solutions that allow seamless migration of applications from one environment to another.
Our experts are well-equipped with the latest gamut of skills to identify and resolve the challenges of application migration. We are adept to accomplish the smooth transition of your application with utmost care of basic features of the existing business model and without any damage to your valuable data. We work methodically to deliver reliable on time results in the most cost-effective way.
Our Application Migration services help you to modernize and migrate from older platforms to newer ones with minimum risks:
- J2EE – Application Server Version Migration
- Platform Migration
- Technology Migration
- .NET framework – VB to .NET framework
- PHP to .NET framework
- Previous .NET versions to current version
Documentation is an integral element of every final product or application. It not only adds value to the product usability, but also enables you to have an edge over your competitors.
Our Documentation team is dedicated towards providing high-quality, accurate, and cost-effective documentation. We believe in exceeding client expectations by creating high standards of excellence and surpassing them consistently. The software documentation that we develop is organized reasonably, very user-friendly, truly functional, and well-coordinated with your requirements.
Our deliverables include:
- User Manuals/ “How To” Manuals
- System and Technical Requirements Guides
- Installation Guides
- Quick Start Guides
- Training Materials and Tools
- Online Help in HTML or WinHelp formats
- E-books (Electronic Books)
Our expertise and flexibility to deliver cost-effective services with quick turnarounds has ensured reduced time-to-market, and lesser development time and cost for our clients while keeping risks to a minimum.
So, if you are looking to develop and maintain custom applications, contact us with your requirements.